Friday 27 May 2011

Words cannot describe my utter disdain in being a part of something that is great, supposed to be. Correction, something that I thought would be great and has by no means lived up to my expectations. I know people teach you to walk into something with little or no expectations, the way the quote goes is,  "hope for the best, expect the worst" (that way you won't be disappointed when something falls short of what you perceived it to be), but what this has turned out to be is  far too beyond what my thoughts could have ever conceived.

The name has absolutely no meaning to what it conveys or feelings it conjures up when you hear the words, Cafe B.  It means to belong, to feel welcome and although it may fit in to where it is located within the city of Toronto. It doesn't live up to it's name, at least, so far. And if this is what it is like NOW, I wonder, or I'd hate to actually think, what it will be like later. Favouritism and Neglecting to acknowledge those of us who do want to do a good job.

Fuck that, fuck this, fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment