Thursday 27 October 2011

Two more things before I read my second article for my psych paper due in a few weeks....

1.) Spending time with you (a different you from the previous post) makes me think, so much. It's wonderful, but it also makes me question things.... sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. Mostly with you, it's the former, but anyway Last night I was drunk.... I hate that I couldn't even tell..... sometimes because of my level of coherence while I am intoxicated, I don't think that I am... but I was last night, I just didn't feel it as much as I would normally..... usually there is a sense of alteration within my movement and my brain..... Anyways sometimes I'm lost and left wondering was I? wasn't I?

2.) WTF. Thanks for the schedule..... I know I shouldn't get in a hissy fit because there could very well be a different schedule out in a short while or by next week, but I only get one shift...... Thank you...... You will totally realize how much of a value I have for the company.... I need to get out and if it's getting to this point.... you're going to drive me out sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment