Monday 25 February 2013

Back at the drawing board....

Although it may be relatively difficult for me to let people in and let them see me all walls and barriers down..... that doesn't mean you are right or have the right.... Sure, I am opinionated and may very well be in dismissing the validity of your statement, but everything, anyone says is their own thought, likewise their own opinion.

Yes, I have thoughts. Don't we all. As I said earlier, superiority complex. Where you think it is okay for you to dish out information, of which you believe to be true. Whether or not it is, debatable. Not to mention your amplified qualities of awareness and being able to decipher things.... Congratulations, I applaud you.

Thank Goodness for my Blog. It is my saviour. You are damn right this kind of thing is especially difficult for and on your family as well. I mean just this morning as I was writing my first entry in a year, I was thinking how your anxiety is the one that destroyed me. AGH.... That is total and uncontroversial bullshit because I am way stronger than this and you thinking you know me sO wELL.... Please, you were the one who told me once that I knew you better than you know yourself and you didn't like that. Perhaps with this new found transition you are able to develop something in you that you have liked to have been the case for some while now.... That you know me better than I think you do. PLease. It doesn't take a rocket scientist that much intelligence to figure, you add some Cancerian qualities, throw a splash of beauty inside and out, some belief in a higher life form, an angry child who always had to fight to be heard and is now so hard on others and even harder on herself that she can barely breathe, add a smile, some love and bam, you get me (There is probably more but that is what I can come up with for now!)

A few things....

we were close, our relationship has been on the rocks for a long while now, because instead of growing together, like sisters "should", we are growing apart. Point, blank and simple.

Hmmm, maybe that's the reason why I haven't had a boyfriend yet, because I haven't forgiven Devine Masculine.... What a reality check for me.... Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment