Wednesday 13 April 2011

ANd why when things are good we have an inclination toward messing them up????..... We complicate our own lives.....

It is clear that there is always going to be that one person in our lives that, no matter what kind of healthy, happy-go-lucky relationship we are in, we will simply drop anything just to be with that one person that seemingly completes us, but has a tendency to treat us like shit!

No, I will never cheat on a boyfriend, lover, husband, I don't have it in me. No matter how tempted. I would never want to be HURT like that and I have enough respect for both myself and my partner to not put them through that turmoil. Especially after how much Carrie hurt Adian on Sex and the City. I can't even imagine doing that.
Adian was a sweetheart. the biggest sweetheart ever. And it's a shame he ended up with a broken heart after their break -up.

No comments:

Post a Comment