Sunday 10 April 2011

I met someone today that was awe-inspiring. Just Beautiful inside and out. She reminded me of a friend of mine, which to be honest I didn't particularly like, but she was a sweetheart and really got me thinking about the type of person that I can and actually want to be, and what I can do with my life.  It was an incredible insight.

Obviously, as is the case with most people who give you a good feeling when you first meet them, and really leave you with a positive impression, you want to learn more about them, in her case I wanted to learn EVERYTHING about her. Hahaha. SHE was just that Interesting. And I could have continued to talk to her for hours, sharing my life story. But it was time we didn't have yet...

Her energy was contagious and that's exactly the type of person I want to aspire to be like - a person with contagious energy! Someone as attractive as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment