Monday 13 June 2011

As degrading as it is as a job I wonder with the way the economy is and every employer out there pretty much, treating their employees like SHIT, maybe it would be better if I just sign up to be some kind of go-go dancer. I'm sure there are a lot of men out there that would love to see me objectify my body..... but then again I don't know if I would be able to live with myself if I did.... I have way too much respect for myself to even consider walking through the doors of Zanzi Bar or any other strip joint.  Plus my morals and values are a part of who I am and I wouldn't want to change that.

But for someone who says that not in a million years would I ever be caught dead in a place like that I gotta admit that I'll definitely go in ONE day..... It is something that MUST be done in a lifetime, even if for a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment