Tuesday 9 August 2011

So this is my break from my intense study session that doesn't seem to be slowing down or stopping anytime soon. I still have all day tomorrow and then I am finally done my exam sometime before 8pm tomorrow evening. It feels like it's taking for-ever!

I am exhausted. Not only because of studying but everything going on in my life is pretty fuckin' tiring. I'm working a hell of a lot. I love it, so  I'm not complaining about that, but other things like family issues, school issues and my family canary passing away on Sunday..... which I still have no idea how I feel about. I'm coping, it's been a few days I kinda have to. But I've never had a loss in my life before, thankfully, so having one come when everything else seems to be happening is a little overwhelming.

I loved my baby Tweedums and now he is no longer here. It's sad! And I know with the type of loving sweet bird he was he will go to bird heaven, or just heaven...Considering there may not be a separate one for each species....


Small update.
Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment