Wednesday 10 September 2014

In ONE person

In one person I have found many of the places I wish to go. THAT IS INSANE!!!!How can one have the money to travel to so many places? I guess it's all in how one handles their cash flow and the thoughts they carry with them in order to attract that abundance into their life....

I am in awe and a little shock. Surprisingly, I am not jealous. I think it's absolutely wonderful that someone has traveled so far; both physically traversed various terrain, as well as come so far on their path (from my impression). I am just, wow! In shock a little but not so surprised, because it seems like you have things in your life that take you to those places. Yet, still WOW!!!

You've been to a few of the places to wish I would like to go, I will go, someday, eventually, when the time is right! I also think that it is wonderful that you have found a partner that speaks to your heart and soul. And that you two are able to travel to places together, live forwardly and energetically.

You're a gypsy energy and I need to meditate on this.  

The thing that possibly affects me the most about you. Is that you are comfortably in your path and I, well, I am where I am and I need to accept & respect that. I also have absolutely no idea what your journey is all about, which is why comparative thinking is not beneficial and it certainly does not serve me.

Danke




No comments:

Post a Comment