Friday 30 January 2015

Good vibes!

Today was a good day.

I went for a nice long walk downtown and in spite of it being minus 12 outside, with the warmth of the Sun it felt a lot warmer and much more bearable walking for 2hours.

I feel really happy. I went to hand in my resume at a place that seems to fit with me. Fingers crossed for the BEst outcome for me. :)

I also received a package of materials I have been waiting on for me to start creating my lovely DreamCatchers and other pleasentries. I did some dishes and have felt rather accomplished today. I am excited to announce that tomorrow I will bake some cookies! :)

Oh I got some gifts from the Universe, a bag of wine bottles, amounting to $1 and the other day... the same thing, so I got two dollars today from Great Mystery. And on the last bottle return run, one of my favourite guys was there to do the return for me. He is super sweet and he makes me smile every time I see him.

I wore my new jacket around town today. And I that had me feel pretty good.... good vibes all round, good vibes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment