Sunday 11 January 2015

Nature always guides me, brings me back into myself. And I am grateful for this additional Mother of Mothers. She is a blessing and I love her dearly. Every time I lose myself in my thoughts, I am brought back into the reality that is my own life when I go outside and see the wonderful world for what it is, the bright sky, grey or blue (depending on the day), the trees, the birds- their flight, the innocence of children. All of it... gives great meaning to life and the confinement my own mind gives me, floats into oblivion. I also find that I am more present!

Something that come to me today... a few things actually... 1.) When one does not recognize their own life as significant and something worth living... knowing one creates the meaningfulness of one's own life themselves, they are doing themselves a diservice because their path is not caught up in recognizing/acknowledging and appreciating the significance, perceived significance that is, of another's life- Their path is in fact living their own life and learning their own lessons... coveting the life of someone else... well, that's wasted energy to say the least. The other thing that came to mind was 2.) If I was standing on the precipice or the ledge of a cliff, staring out into the grounds, the trees below, or standing on a beach looking outward onto the ocean, the sea... I would be thinking about how truly grateful I am to be there and be present and to be able to have my sight, to live in freedom and I would be thankful... I wouldn't be thinking at that point how much better someone else's life is... my life is pretty awesome! I need to start seeing that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment