Monday 28 July 2014

You, all you are is a memory, a passing thought that I refuse to give life to! Although... how harmful would it be if I did.

Today for the first time in a really long time, I thought about you and all because of a song that played on the playlist at my work. It made me smile, to remember you, yet sad, somewhat, at the thought of what happened between the two of us. We were, are, wonderful individually, and probably would've been together, yet things didn't work out and there are no should'ves, could'ves, would'ves. There is... it, nothing else.

I am so tempted to look you up online. There are a number of people who remind me of you in my present life and I love that but at the same time, while I am sitting here, drinking a soda (I NEVER drink soda!), typing these words, I am thinking of you.  Do I even cross your mind? And if not, why am I allowing you to have this power of thought over me, especially when, bottom line, you treated me in the way you did?!? It makes no sense! A thought crossed my mind today as I was thinking of you and that was... why did you choose her over me? What was it about me that was so completely unappealing to you? And then I caught myself... why am I thinking detrimentally.... why? why? why? It absolutely makes no sense!!!!!!! After all, I deserve someone that will treat me like the goddess I am and someone that will place me as number one, not second to someone else (with the possible exception of themselves) and I will achieve that I believe it and believe in the benevolence of this great Universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment