Friday 20 March 2015

Hi Loves,

To those of you who read my blog. Thank you!  I wanted to let you know that I am working on something really BIG, for me and my life and I am super excited about it all. I may decide to share more later, however it is up to how I will feel about being so open.

This means,  I will be spending less time writing on my blog and more time getting up-close and personal with my inner demons, getting to know my self a hell of a lot better than what I previously thought I did and writing about it (privately).

HOW many of you can say you know yourself?

This is something I will be working on and it will be on-going and will definitely take time.

I look forward to completing the task I am currently involved in. Retyping things I've written in a book, on the computer- transferring.

Alright Lovelies. Thanks again and give yourself a hug today!

No comments:

Post a Comment