Wednesday 28 August 2013

I am back....

I'm back home from my journey to the Eastern Coast of Canada.

It was such a beautiful trip. Met a lot of incredible PEIple. ANd since I did not sleep last night I am so tired, in fact my eyes are closed as I writes this.... It feels like I haven't slept in days, really. I don't even know how and where I am finding the energy to write this, but I am...

I so wish there was a remedy, some kind of something special that can make me help work through it is whatever it is you are going through. It makes me sad and hurt, a little, even though it is not about me, but about what you are facing and what you are feeling and choose to feel it out by yourself. Perhaps to not have the burden placed on others. I have no idea what it is all about.... for now, I am just too tired to think about it, about anything really but shut eye.  That being said, I do feel it is a challenge you are working through, lets leave it at that.

I hope that you do what is best for you.. I know that you do and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment