Saturday 3 August 2013

feelings still under the surface.

The anniversary of your passing brought forward a most precious gift.... Thank you. :)

This is about a month over due, but this is your song.... goosebumps....




please know that you are thought of often, and fondly.... In fact, I have a customer that is such a princess and he reminds me of you. Not saying that you were ever, or are a princess, but the similarities are uncanny.... From what I observe, he is also a gentle giant type. Miss you Dan Dematteis..... I also was going through some old papers today and stumbled across the one I had written all the cheese varieties down that you brought into my life.... the deliciousness of the Cottage and Niagara Gold cheeses live on.  Happiness where you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment