Saturday 3 August 2013

One day.... is all it took...

to be in pain..... my right hand feels like it's completely warped, my right arm and shoulder are aching.... ah and I still have half the floor left to scrape.... wonderful! :) I should have been doing this more consistently throughout the summer. Primer is almost finished.

For anyone embarking upon a home redecoration project and are doing the tedious task of tile stripping..... goo be gone* is a Godsend at helping to remove some of the excess glue on the floor boards underneath... I am trying to salvage the wooden floor and I must say am quite pleased with the work I have done so far.... I still have a lot more to do, but it will soon all be worth it.... hmmm lets see, dates.... August 11th, everything must be done, so I can move in. That is the deadline I am giving myself, which means....scrape, prime, paint, varnish.... 4 major things.... oh boy.... it can and will be done!

On another note, a friend from Katimavik is coming for a visit next week.... it's been nearly 5 years since we all parted ways.... I've only seen one other member from my group.... wait, 2. I'm anticipating seeing her, her and I were super close, have drifted, as can be expected, but it's going to be interesting to see what it is like being in her company again.... Changes, let me count the ways.

Hopefully we will get a chance to go to the Island.... haven't been there since grade school.


No comments:

Post a Comment