Wednesday 9 October 2013

Close but no cigar....

I've been feeling stags of loneliness over the last few days... probably actually ever since my latest sexual encounter, however more so prominently over the past three days- since Monday! Surprise, surprise since Angelica* told me that news.

I looked on craigslist. In the personal ads for something that could provide comfort... I found one that was promising and I wrote, was in the process of writing, an email response to someone new... to start something new... a friendship perhaps, or possibly more.... But I stopped myself. I remember the last time I did that I promised myself that I would not allow myself to do it again.... Meeting someone online can be exhilarating, all the good feelings, but it can also be tremendously scary and not at all fulfilling. I wouldn't like to do that to myself, again.... I love ME too much. So instead I opted for the path of least resistance, the one where I am dancing for joy because BLISS and LOVE are all there needs to be in life.... As much as I would love to connect with someone new, I also need to do some, A LOT of self-discovery.... more so than I can fathom completely.

Music that is getting me through this drought, dry-spell, this trial of life is courtesy of Angels and Airwaves.... One in particular




* name altered

No comments:

Post a Comment