Thursday 10 October 2013

It takes two...

in happiness, in sadness, in sickness and in health for better, for worse, I will love you.

I wear two rings on my ring finger on my left hand. It's all for the Universe I tell myself. They are both indicative of my love for the Great Mystery that is life, until of course, I meet that special person. Sometimes, because at most times it feels like a one person partnership. I know that it wholly is not. I feel incredibly alone.... Sure I talk to my beloved, but at times when I am feeling a little lost. It gets to be challenging when no-one physically is there to comfort me, but for better, for worse right?...I know that the Universe is on my side, always doing things that work out in my favour, I just gotta start believing that and living more in EVERY single moment as opposed to focussed on the past or future.

No comments:

Post a Comment