Wednesday 9 October 2013

This is it.....

So things in my life seem to be intense, or a little bit too much for me to handle right now- so intense, by my standards.

I've been too caught up with facebook, my phone (even though no one really texts me) and I've made a decision to be apart and without these meaningless tools for a while... Sure, I'll still check my facebook account, my phone for messages (I have plans this Thanksgiving weekend with a friend and I will need to be able to reach her).... and even for an alarm clock in the morning, but I need to be with myself.... just with myself.... For a while.... really!!!!

Last night I talked with my dad and it was a difficult conversation full of emotion and impulsive reactions.... I need to really focus on decompressing and meditation- so that the mechanics and dynamics of last night's conversation do not replay themselves.

That package I bought myself this summer, for my birthday, I'm going to put it to good use and start implementing it.... This morning, you know how incredible it can feel to wake up with excitement, love and happiness? Well, I don't really have that with me right now, so I'm going to go shower, head to the University and complete this assignment I have due Friday than come home to do more work and really pick and choose which meditations I would like to follow within the next little while.... set goals and ambitions and Thrive.

I'm sick of feeling crappy. I know it's a choice and I'm going to change that for the better.

I'm by myself, so I'm going to really be by myself and see what happens, see how things start changing.... this has obviously been in the workings for a really long time, and its time I start releasing and focusing it.... I'm done with mindless BS. Things that no longer serve me. I'm ready to start listening to my heart-of-hearts and BEcoming who I am meant to BEcome, BEcoming one with Source, ..... my path is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment