Thursday 31 October 2013

When? What is all this? Really?

Sometimes I find myself thinking forever more that I would be happy if I were in a relationship. I know that I have so much that I can offer someone... a partner. But I also know how Divinely guided the Universe is and that everything happens for a reason and in me not finding someone yet suitable for me, is all part of the plan the Universe has for me and my significant other. As much as I think about and focus on desiring a relationship... I know it will happen when the time is right. I've just gotta be patient and trust the Universe.

I do find though, more often than not when I notice how happily together others appear, it makes me wonder When will my special person come into my life? Really Universe? I'm 24 years beautiful. I have to remind myself... in due time.... It's frustrating, especially when I think that being involved with someone will be a huge problem solver. hA.. I know it won't be... there are so many people out there that are unhappy in their relationships, and I am not seeking unhappiness. I'm seeking BLISS with another person, pure unadulterated BLISS.... In any case... it's hard work... K* said that it'll happen, soon, for me and that it's not as easy as it looks... I realize and know this... and it's something else entirely to truly know yourself first and foremost. I need this relationship with myself to continue to grow & flourish, so that when the time is right I will be open and willing. How can one be with someone else, if they don't know how to be with themselves first???? This to me is the larger and far more important question....

It's halloween after all. Time to embrace and rejoice in all the glory that is existence and life itself, as we know it and have come to know and understand it, because of all those that came before us and all those that will come after us... I honour you.

Chi Mig-wetch Universe.

*name altered

No comments:

Post a Comment