Friday 4 October 2013

The past to no feeling....

Last night I was watching Vampire Diaries, addictedly.... I was on the episode after Elena Gilbert turns off her feelings..... this part resonated.... mostly because of my neutrality of things over the past while... Last night I also went through to the past and found my way to someone's facebook page.... the person I mentioned in an earlier post... of me not caring how happy he was with and in his current relationship, with that girl after he went out with me one time (this sounds so petty).... And I looked at their pictures. I felt nothing, in fact their happiness was infectious and made me smile right through to my heart. There are no hard feelings toward either of them..... Perhaps there is a part of me that envies their relationship because I would love to be in one, but.... that is not where I am right now. In my life I am currently in a place of LOVE for everyone and everything, especially my brothers and sisters the trees, clouds, animals, and all another BEings that dwell on the Earth plain.

I was talking to my mom about my weekend in Peterborough and after my last encounter with the opposite sex, I really feel like I can just be with anybody and be comfortable with that, you know? Sex it up.

 That guy Darren*, from this summer... I ran into him today and he asked for my number, I gave it hesitantly.... who knows what is to happen... all I know is that I am where I need to be. I try not to think of the past too much, or care not of it. I look and live for the moment and try to make all the minutes of the day count.

Chi-mig-wetch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment