Sunday 14 July 2013

the power of the astrological horoscope...

"We are all inextricably linked to one another by unconscious currents. Your connection to special person remains intact and stronger than ever. Physical separation may occur, but an emotional and spiritual link will always be there. Even your subtlest thoughts are being mutually transferred. So, don’t worry about being separated. The emotional and spiritual bond is unbreakable."

My horoscope for the day, courtesy of Phil Boothstars..... Hmmmm, three people came to mind while I read this, mainly two stuck out. and now that I think about it further, a fourth person. Emulative of my day that transpired. Hmmm, a person from my past who contacted me, telling me that he missed me and asked what my response would be. Really Jake* I am so over this cat and mouse game that we have been playing for the past 3 years. I have absolutely no desire to have a friendship with you any longer. I have to ignore this guy because he simply does not let go nor understand the concept of moving on and he no longer serves being in my life, my soul's Devine purpose, my higher calling, etc. The second person that came to mind, heart and soul is Ted*, the person from my present and future. :) So lovely, beautiful and heart-warming. It is smile inducing just thinking of him. mhmmmm (breathe that in), I will be seeing him tomorrow. Aw yes! :) The third person - my friend Joey*, absolutely gorgeous and a such a stunner. Her vibrations are so incredibly powerful and thus this horoscope reading of mine made me naturally think of her because of the strong connection(s) she has with many souls, mine included. bEAuty! The fourth person who came to mind is my friend Nikkie* who phoned me today to just talk. We have not spoken in over 4 months, but when we speak, we can converse for hours and it's totally fine in having that lapse of time because we know that we are both there for one another. She is such a kid sister, pretty awesome person, equally awesome soul. She needed some love and support, duly provided by our conversation.

All connected, always, all our relations... the UNIVERSE is a mysterious MARVEL. Love it!

* name altered

No comments:

Post a Comment