Tuesday 16 July 2013

Woah..... hold off, hold on, sit tight, buckle up.....

Okay so for some reason today I have the urge, the most absolutely clearly evident, and overwhelming URGE, desire, compulsion, need, want to look at Ted's* website. It would be my first time, but I am so tempted. I mean, ultimately no harm can come from looking, but at the same time I need to control myself and have self-discipline and will power and prevent myself from doing so.

It means something,  the longing I have to look at it and my need to refrain from doing just that.

It's driving me crazy, but I am going to watch an episode of true blood, calm my nerves down and have a shower and get ready to go out to dinner with my family for my delayed birthday plans....

So there EGO, who desires nothing but instant gratification, I am sending you into the dungeon right where you belong, I WILL over power YOU.

* name altered

No comments:

Post a Comment