Thursday 5 September 2013

Awoken at an early hour

It's almost 20 after 5 and I cannot sleep. Some people believe this is due to others thinking or dreaming about you.... I can agree, but other reasons for me being awake may possibly be having too much on my mind, something happening to any one particular loved one or any other kind of Powerful Universal Shift.

I would love to contact everyone I know to ask if they are safe and Happy.

Or maybe, mine being awake has to deal with the fact of me not being able to get my stone out of my head.....  a stone that came into my life, for a reason and I know that if I am unable to find it today that it is the will of Devine Source,  yet it is a stone that is dear to me and that does resonate quite a bit.

Or Perhaps, get this? the New Lunar month began at roughly the time I was awoken, 4:30ish. Gotta  Love the Universe.

Creator, you are a wonderful, beautiful mystery to me and I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment