Sunday 22 September 2013

Today was a one. Beautiful in it's splendour. I connected with who I needed to connect with. "Reawaken, Rethink, Redefine, Reimagine, Relive, Rebirth, Recapture, Repurpose, Reclaim, Restart".... words from the Organic Raw Kombucha drink that is absolutely delicious. All words that describe a number 1 day...... new beginnings.... I'm trying not to think about the inevitable closure of something that was short lived... perhaps, barely lived, because there is always a sense of sadness that accompanies such things.... And I really would like everything to just work out... hahaha I am catching myself with these words in my mouth, because EVERYTHING always does work out..... The Universe is always on our side. It may be difficult to see at times, because new beginnings are often marked as painful endings.


Love, love, love, that's all this world is

No comments:

Post a Comment