Saturday 7 September 2013

My writing, my outlet.

Hello world!

Last night and tonight were the nights I decided to watch a documentary film on psychotropic drugs.

What lead me to do this was actually a short film on education by Ken Robinson. He mentions ADHD in his film and says that he believes it doesn't really exist. I agree because it is one of the made up "psychological disorders" claimed to be so by pharmaceutical companies and psychiatrists alike. In fact, it is probably in the DSM.

 EEEEEEEEEEEE (imagine the dead tone of a heart monitor in the hospital).

Anyways it is a film that has opened my eyes, even more so than they are already.

I have graciously been raised by my mom and dad, respectfully. My mom has high values when it comes to health and alternative medicine. I love her for it because that means that I have not had any needle injected into me, unless it was for drawing blood.

ANd my kids... the ones that I will one day have, will not touch or even go near such things as this toxic stuff. If my life depends on it....

To all who read this. The following is a STRONG recommendation for you all to watch. be MINDful!


No comments:

Post a Comment