Thursday 20 June 2013

Falcon encounter

Last year around this time I came across a precious being.... one of the Sky Nation... a flying spirit that soars beyond my wildest dreams (second to the Eagle in the height it could soar to)... This being reached out, and spoke to me. What it said would come to be known as language and feelings only meant to be between baby hawk and myself... BREATH it IN. 

Here are some photos and a video of that gorgeous day back in June of 2012....









And of course this lovely soul was present as well. I do not know the reason for it. But it was such a beautiful day and I am so thankful to her. For, if she wasn't  there I may not have seen baby hawk at all.... All I know is our paths were meant to cross. :) Perhaps I will cross paths with her again some day.




No comments:

Post a Comment