Saturday 29 June 2013

true Breath is PURE

Today was such a beautiful day. Whole and complete. I met some beautiful souls. Reconnected with some from my past and bought some things that spoke to my soul through my heart. Such beauty and grace and LOVE. mmmhmmmmm. breathe that in!

I liberated two Carnelian stones from the local crystal and stone healing place I usually go to find them. Such precious pieces. Carnelian is one of the HAPPY stones, and it is no wonder I have been drawn to it's energy the past week, the past few weeks have been incredible, with bad days of course, but for the most part... I have been unstoppable happy and incredibly joyous, for the simple reason that I can and thatThe Sugilite I have in the pouch of stones I carry with me daily, has been calling me for a reason.... hmmmmm. Breathe that in. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment