Thursday 27 June 2013

so eXcitED, so veRY eXcitED!!!!

Back here after a couple hours... I feel absolutely exhilarated. My facebook status reads, "too eXcitED for TOO maNY thiNGs, I hoPe I will be able to sleep tonight!! " Breath that in.  I am absolutely EXCITED for tomorrow because I get to see Ted*, finally give him a piece of chocolate I have saved for him in my bag for a few days. EXCITED... I am going to be calling my new boss after my shift tomorrow for my current job and talk to her about hours for this weekend. EXCITED!!!!! I am ordering a box on etsy that has a symbol on it, that my friend shared with me, meaning.... "all Universal energy direct here." EXCITED. I talked to my dad, like actually had a conversation with him today on the phone... it made me so ecstatically happy that I am speechless for words in how to describe my feelings.... EXCITED.

Everything is falling into place. Everything is as it should be. Life is absolutely so BEaUtiful.... Breath that in!


Also, and this comes back to the Ted* situation a little bit.... I found a personal ad on craigslist from a guy who is crushing on a girl and doesn't know what to do... here let me find it, and share it....  HERE it is

Secret Crush - m4w





I've have a crush on this wonderful girl going on for about 4 months now. I keep getting mixed signals from her when we are together and when we chat. I haven't fell so hard for a girl since I was in public school. It was always easy for me to talk and go out with pretty girls but there is just something in everything about her that makes me scared to make a move. I feel like I'm going crazy. I can't sleep properly, I worry about her, I feel like sharing things that go on in my life with her, and I just can't stop thinking about her. I want to take care of her, go on adventures with her, and eventually marry her. It must be love or I'm going insane.

I sent an email with my actual address saying the following...

"It is Love. Go for it.
This is your sign!!! :)"

And it felt incredible.... I take this as a sign for myself too, because this is my EXACT situation with Ted*.... Breath that in... Mhhhhmmmmmmm.

Here I am, sharing, sharing, sharing and so those are my things to be THANKFUL for and EXCITED about.... YES, yes, YES, YES, YES, YES!


Another thing... SIX. Six has been showing up in my life a lot lately. From my favourite quick reference site for symbols and signs, which are EVERYWHERE- we just have to find them, whats-your-sign.com...



Six: The symbolism behind number Six is legend. With Venus as its ruler, Six represents harmony, balance, sincerity, LOVE and truth. Six naturally reveals solutions for us in a calm, unfolding manner. We invoke the Six when we need delicate diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters. The spiritual meaning of number Six also deals with enlightenment; specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance. Sixes beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation


*name altered


No comments:

Post a Comment