Wednesday 5 June 2013

This is Killing Me.... It really is.....

I've searched for you. Yes, I will admit it. I have. And no luck, every search has come up empty. And I'm relieved and yet disappointed. I am still persistent and curious to learn more about you. The Universe is great right and she has brought someone else into my life as well. No one ever knows where their path is going to lead, or to whom, or why individuals come into their lives, but surely there is always a reason.... So, what is the reason as to why you do not come in to the cafe? Is it because our world's are not to connect in the same way as I have envisioned? PLease, just let me know.

Perhaps, I am being selfish or negative, but I have absolutely no clue when it comes to you. And mystery is a wonderful thing. It is. In fact, it's incredible but this mystery is turning into a unwritten story to which I am losing patience for..... Believe me, I'd like to say I have all the patience in the world, but I get to a point where I just need answers. And it is my right.... so here are the questions I am posing to you... Was that girl you came into the cafe with that time your girlfriend? Do you like me? How old are you? - Some say age is not important, but it is only important to the point and degree that it corresponds with maturity and subsequently compatibility. Why do you not come into the cafe often? When is your convocation ceremony taking place? Would you like to hang out sometime? .... these are all questions that will help me decide for myself of whether or not you are right for me.... Although, I would just like to say with a gut-wrenching,  "oui, je t'aime." and let that be the end of it. I like you. Point. Blank. and Simple. You are constantly on my mind and I would love to see you more often than what I do. Such would be the case if we spent some time together and got to know one another.  I guess I will know soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment