Tuesday 18 June 2013

You better believe he is worth it.

My day today and yesterday has been most exhilarating.

I have a new someone special in my life.... the other guy- Deren*, well I thought I liked him but I realized I do not have those feelings for him..... I barely even see the guy. How can I connect with him on ANy level if  he's hardly around?

Anyways,  on a different level and vibrational wave length, this one is something SUPER SPECIAL. He is kind. He is sweet. He is polite. His gentlemanly qualities add to his charm and his like-ability. He is a DREAM Boat. Every time I see him, my heart melts and I cannot for the life of me, stop smiling. I think he knows it. And I feel a connection, I am not sure what it is yet. Heck, I don't even know if he's got a girlfriend. But I definitely feel something..... MMMhhhhmmmm, breathe in that. His eyes are blue. His hair is a golden brown.... He has the smile of an angel and I am so excited to see him everyday. I look forward to it.

This is just a place I come to mull over my own thoughts and feelings.... Oh such sweet serenity. Bliss. :)

* name altered

No comments:

Post a Comment