Saturday 5 March 2011

Complete the Sentences.... with your best and first answer


1) I've come to realize that my last kiss was on the couch at your place. It was a wonderful night! =)

2) I am listening to... Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia..... reminds me of you, and making my eyes tear up.

3) I talk...I can talk about anything, if I want to talk, if I don't feel like talking, I'm pretty silent, I think that's how things work.

4) I love... water.

5) My best friend... I don't have a best friend...... I've always felt that, that spot would be reserved for the one person I would tell everything to, my future husband (I've recently been thinking I may not even end up getting married, with the way things are these days). No idea who it will be. As of now, the closest person to my best friend is my sister.

6) My first real kiss...I was shy, scared that because I wasn't drunk I wouldn't know how to kiss. We kissed and it was slow, gentle and sweet.

7) Love is...Passion

8) Marriage is... something that can drive you crazy, but can also be really worth it, with the right person.

9) Somewhere, someone is thinking...... of YOU!

10) I'll always.........wonder if I was good enough.

11) The last time I really cried was...  a few days ago. A few quick bursts of tears, because the thought of you doing that to yourself, somehow, was unbearable.

12) My cell phone...is off.

13) When I wake up in the morning...I can't wait to check my horoscope.

14) Before I go to bed...I try not to think too much, sometimes it works other times it doesn't

15) Right now I am thinking about...how I really need to do my work, that I feel I've bee slacking off on.

16) Babies are...so cute........most of them.

17) I get on Myspace...never. I'm trying to whine off my facebook addiction. I'm a BLOGGER now, and I think forever. I good way to express your feelings and you don't know who or how many people are actually reading this. hahaha.

18) Today I woke up...excited to talk with and see my friend Angie. Lately I've felt I've been over-consumed with emotion. The world is such a sad place and I feel I could lose my balance and break down in tears at any given moment. It's scary. Such erratic weather.

19) Tomorrow I will be...attending a volunteer and go abroad fair.

20) I really want to be...HAPPY, deep down everyone does, the only thing is that people's definitions of happiness differ.



No comments:

Post a Comment