Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'm in a really angry mood today. I don't know why that is exactly, perhaps the fact that I woke up late and I had to rush out the door, almost late for my morning lecture, which I thankfully wasn't. But waking up late rattles you, especially when you had a bad night sleep.

Or maybe my anger is caused because when I read my horoscope I was happy and then the immediate instant I read someone else's I wasn't. It was less then satisfactory paired with mine, which didn't make me feel too good.

It also makes me wonder how much I am reading too far into these horoscope things... these astrological predictions of the way our lives are governed. I believe mine is true, mostly because I read them often enough to believe that they are accurate and fit in with what is actually going on in my life. But in reading someone else's how accurate can it be? The same doesn't necessarily apply because I don't know the other person to the full extent I know myself and to know if it's accurate for another is asking if they believe in it or not. Since the preciseness of one's horoscope is based on one's beliefs and how well that mental function manifests itself in their daily life.

Now with that out of the way I can move on to some of the tiny details of my day that really pissed me off....... 1.) Since I arrived late to lecture I was forced to sit in a seat that I don't normally sit in, and because of this I was sitting in the same row as a guy that really has no respect. He was listening to his fuckin' music while supposedly listening to the professor as well. What an asshole. There are days that I don't feel my best and I feel like doing that too but..... it was still completely improper of him. Multitasking as we were actually discussing today, never breeds efficiency.

To make matters worse, I had to partially walk home, not a problem usually when you're dressed warm enough, but I wasn't as I left the house in a hurry. And when I was walking up the street to my house. There was this man, who proceeded to move to the side of me that had the least amount of room between the fence and myself, which forced me to move out of the way..... WTF. Why is it that people are too fuckin' inconsiderate to move out of the way of other people and that it's always the responsibility of the other person to move. I don't get it. It happens all the time. I'll admit that in most cases when it's an older adult then it's okay, because younger people have to generally, be more respectful of their elders, but sometimes it's just not okay. Especially when both people are fully capable and he wa. What an insolent man!

No comments:

Post a Comment