Sunday 13 March 2011

Thank you MR. Boothstars in making me feel that my feelings are well and justified..... I feel deeply saddened and wronged by your lack of contact. It is one of those days that I just don't realize how much more work you have then me and yet you are busy coming to this wonderful city I live in for a show, a metal show and I have no control over you inviting me. In fact I know if I asked you'd probably want me to come but question why I want to if I'm not into that music. My reason would be clear--- YOU. Maybe that is too forthcoming to say, even though you already know it's true and if you don't well, you do now.

Perhaps again, I am thinking too much into something that is nothing, because the circumstances were different the last time you came here for a show and we were "seeing" each other (I put it in quotations not because we were, we were, but it's because it wasn't on a regular basis, but rather an inconsistent one). You were given the tickets instead of having bought them yourself. It makes logical sense that you don't invite me to something you know I wouldn't enjoy all that much because it isn't my kind of music and I'd be paying to it for two hours and watch you rock out and have a GREAT TIME.  Or maybe it's something that you want to enjoy by yourself. It makes sense, it does..... you don't want me to be bored or not have a good time. Chances of that happening..... are probably higher then I am willing to admit but as the song goes "I got you babe" and it's not possible for me to have a bad time because what I would be doing is, bottom line, spending time with you, so I can't lose either way. But it's okay have a good time. I know you will and if the thought of me passes through that brilliant mind of yours, send me a text to say "hey" and I won't hold it against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment