Saturday 26 March 2011

I think about where we are from where we were, and since our last "seeing each other". I think about the progress that has developed, but instead of moving forward, I think we are moving backward or not moving at all, but standing still. If you liked me at all you'd make a point to contact me at least once a week, and you not doing that tells me that you are simply not interested and that hurts more then words can say. I get that you have school, but when you "like" someone as you claim, even school shouldn't stop you from having them on your mind and therefore wanting to contact them. To me, it's unjustifiable.

I have been more then patient and I know if it were any other person, they would have said "good-bye" long ago, but I'm hopeful and I want to believe that something sensational can happen between us.

"Don't put someone as your priority, when you are merely their option." That statement could  not be any more true.

No comments:

Post a Comment