Saturday 5 March 2011

I recycled this.....


These questions will get rather deep and personal, can you take it?
Um, yes, hahaha!

Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
I could, but I wouldn't.

Was the last person you hugged a male or female? 
Female

Is your hair clean?
Yes

How many piercings do you have?
4, 2 on each ear. I really need to be more rebellious. Hahaah. =)

What is the last beverage you had?
Water

What are you listening to right now?
Tokio Hotel - World behind my wall

If you were upset, who is the first girl you'd go to?
Usually my good friend Angie. She always knows what to say. Extremely wise. Or Melinda or my sister. =)

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yes.

What did you do Friday night?
What did I do friday night??? 

What are you going to spend money on next?
Wine or fido bill

Who was the last person you talked to over IM on Facebook?
No-one, I'm very unpopular, hahaha. That, and I NEVER go on Facebook chat, I don't really go on MSN a lot either. 

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Not yet. 

What does your last text say?
My friend is telling me she is sick, I'm telling her Vodka helps.... she likes that idea. 

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
What could I change that would give me the same life I have right now? Nothing.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I'll probably do it again in two years, hahaha. That's my time span between cigarettes. Hahaha

Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
Yes. Changes always accompany the passing of time.

What would your name be without the first three letters?
Asza.... cool.

If you rented an apartment, would you rather be on the top or bottom floor?
Top. That way I could create a living hell for the people on the floor below me. =) Aren't I wonderful?

Do you have any weird things in your room?
Different, not weird, or maybe weird to the average person. A hula hoop, that massages your stomach/hip area when you use it. Hits the pressure points on your body. It's fuckin' phenomenal. =)

Would you ever get breast implants?
No.

What annoy's you the most?
.... I don't think I've found it yet.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
Yes.

Do you drink coffee?
Yes, love it.

If a girl kisses another girl are they a dirty hoe?
No.

When you say you don't care do you mean it?
Not always.

When meeting someone new, are you afraid they won't like you?
No, not usually. Only when it's important. But I think I'm a pretty likeable person. =)

Do you regret anything that you’ve done in your past?
Probably, no point dwelling on it.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
I'd prefer if they didn't.  But what am I going to do? ump on them, grab there cigarette or whatever it is that they are smoking and throw it away? I'd rather avoid confrontation. It's bad enough that they pollute my clean air, I don't need to make it worse. Plus I'd be a hypocrite if I did any of that because I've smoked too, a few times.

How's your heart doing lately?
Reasonably well.

Ever tasted your own tears?
Yes, salty.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My dad

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
Yes.

Are promises important to you?
No, because all they are is empty. 

How often do you cry?
When I need to.

Have you ever been rushed to the hospital? What for?
Yes, stitches. Very amusing day, one in which I will never forget. Because the women who attended me was a bitch and I was too compliant and sad nothing.

Are you optimistic?
I try to be mostly, but some pessimism always sneaks in. I also have a huge tendency to be fairly cynical at times too. So WATCH OUT!

When you're getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Yes, Always.

Kissed someone whose name started with an M?
Yes, on the cheek.

Are you wearing any makeup?
Yes, up until bedtime.

What are you wearing right now?
two sweaters, black jeans, socks, earrings.

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Yes.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Absolutely.

Are you shy?
To an extent. 

Do you think age matters in relationships?
Yes, 10 years difference, max. I'm not effected by the age of the person I am with unless they are significantly younger then me. What matters most is maturity level.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Of course. How can I stay the same?

Are your fingernails painted?
A light pink nail hardener by Sally, nothing too elaborate

Do you tend to make things complicated?
Famous for it. hahaha (here's one of those things, that probably wasn't intended to be funny. oh well.)

Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?
Honest. 

When was the last time you completely broke down?
I don't think I've completely broken down, ever. 

Describe your best friend of the same sex... beautiful

Do you have enemies?
Quite Possibly. Doesn't everybody?

Is there anyone who will always have a place in your heart?
Yes, definitely.

Your recent ex REALLY needs you late at night, would you go?
What for? Depends booty-call? Maybe. Talk? YES.

Do you get nervous around your crush?
Ye-ah.

Have you ever given your all to someone who just walked out on you?
Yes. It is not at all pleasant.

Have you ever been to Mexico?
hahaa, why Mexico? and No. 

Do you have any chairs in your bedroom?
Actually I don't. No one needs to watch me get dressed. hahaha.

Are you close to your siblings?
Sister, wish I was with my brother.

What color shirt are you wearing?
White, with a tree and a city scape. =) God, I love nature!

What's the reason for your mood?
Hmmm

Where did you get the pants your wearing?
Winners.

Would you rather smoke weed or pop pills?
Weed any day over pills.

Do you love your bestfriends? Yes I love me close friends.

What are you listening to?
Anberlin- Breaking

Today, have you spoken to the person you like?
Yes.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Fuck yes, I can't get him out of my head.

Do you believe teenagers can be in love?
Um..... that's a strange concept to grasp because I never was, but anything is possible.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Never, and I don't think I ever will, au natural is the way to go.

When is your birthday?
July 11

Would you ever get an eyebrow piercing?
Yes I would, someday. Maybe.

What's your best subject in school?
Psychology. =)

Happy with your life as of now?
Could always be better, but not complaining.

Do you hate the last person you kissed romantically?
Not a chance.

Who is your last text from?
Melinda.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Papa

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
All the time. 

Want something you can't have?
Hahaha, always. (wtf?) 

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
Nope.

Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
Yes. I don't think I would be able to live if I didn't make at least one person happy. =)

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Fuckin' Yes.

Can things possibly get better?
Always

Do you open up to people easily?
Try not to. I think sometimes I'm TOO open. :S

Are you currently frustrated with anyone or anything?
Too much energy.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Yes. 

Have you ever found someone you really, really, really liked?
Yes, who hasn't?

What were you doing yesterday?
Notes, walk, food, bike ride, read

What time is it right this second?
5:49pm

What are you planning on doing after this?
Read, and concentrate on the love ideals of Plato and the Christian bible.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Everyday

You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed. What do you do?
Live in the moment. Probably make out, if it's what we both wanted.

When's the last time you had grilled cheese?
5-10 years ago, been a long time. Hahaha

Have you ever made out with someone that had a tattoo?
Unfortunately no.

Do you get freaked out when you're in the dark?
No. I would be the one in the shadows, scaring people. Hahahaha, Or I'd be the one turning on the lights for someone who is scared of the dark.

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Yes.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
No, I walk and drink. 

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
One only hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment