Tuesday 15 March 2011

I wish I could take it back. Take back that text that seemed to imply more then what I wanted it to.

The fact of the matter is, I should have really just left it at the last one you sent me. Why do I always go too far? You didn't respond at all last night and now you won't respond at all.

I don't like having the last word..... especially when it's left in a question form (yes there was an exclamation point there too)..... But maybe I should learn and respect your boundaries more. I'm sorry that I don't. I try so hard to make it worth your while to give me the attention I've been dying for. But I think that's a sheer impossibility because you and I both have our priorities and they're different. Yours seem more practical because you are required to do well, given the institution you're in, whereas me? I don't take school seriously enough, I am only taking 3 courses right now so school already seems like it's not that important because it's not like I need to focus all that much and give it the attention and effort everyone else is. I feel like I don' t measure up and that's problematic. Maybe I am, as my friend says, thinking too much, worrying aimlessly. Hoping to find something out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment