Saturday 5 March 2011

60 Secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what.



[one] have you ever been asked out?
An INVIGORATING YES

[two] what's your middle name?
starts with a V, few people know it,

[three] your current relationship status?
Undeclared..... This should totally be made an option on facebook.

[four] does your crush like you back?
I have to ask. And I really do...

[five] what is your current mood?
Consistently HAPPY! :)

[six]what color of underwear are you wearing?
blue

[seven] what color shirt are you wearing?
A Blue Sweater and a scarf to match the earrings I am wearing

[eight] if you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Nothing..... no regrets so far. My life is what it is because of what I've done. Sometimes I do think about what my life would be like if this year was my LAST year in University, all my high school classmates are graduating. But then I think all about the experiences and all the incredible people that I've met by NOT going to University directly after h. School and it makes my choice ALL worthwhile. =)

[nine] if you must be an animal for one day, what?
A bird

[ten] ever had a near death experience?
Nothing I can remember, almost got taken by a man at the mall, I would say that would be pretty close to a near death experience, who would have known what would have happened had I got taken.... I could be dead right now.

Got crushed between a tree and the car door once, that was pretty scary! Near Death???? Don't know, could've been I guess!

[Eleven] something you do a lot?
Listen to music, think, write.

[Twelve] the song stuck in your head?
Livin' It- Brian Melo, only because I am listening to it right now.

[thirteen] name someone with the same birthday as YOU.
My Friend Wayne Dephena, and a guy I went to camp with when I was little, Cassie Bradchaw

[fourteen] when was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago

[fifteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
A decent audience, not too large, not too small

[sixteen] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, and body type. Face Shape (hahaha I think that ones funny!), teeth (dental hygiene is VERY IMPORTANT)

[seventeen] what do you usually order from Tim Horton's?
Nothing, I worked there, and I boycott it at all costs. Why do I want to indulge in cheap junk. I go for Local, organic GOODNESS.

[eighteen] what's your biggest secret?
I don't think I have a big secret, if i do, I can't think of it right now!!!

[nineteen] what´s your favourite color?
cool colours (blue, purple, turquoise, blue)

[twenty] do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows
nope

[twenty-one] what are you ?
My background is German French and Ecuadorian, I grew up in Canada though!

OR

I am a student.... depends on how the answerer of this question interprets it.

[twenty-two] do you speak any other language?
English fluently, I am familiar with French and Spanish, I get the two mixed up from time to time!

[twenty-three] what's your favourite smell?
 the invigorating scent of the lili flower. There is this patch of lilies I pass on my way to school. I love it. I also love the smell of fresh chocolate. There is this chocolataire up the street from my house and when I walk in, OMG. The smell alone can make you want to buy something, it's completely intoxicating! 

[twenty-four] Describe your life in one word, what would it be?

At THIS very moment..... BLISSFULLY HAPPY! 

[twenty-five] have you ever kissed in the rain?
Unfortunately no but, I think it's one of the most romantic things EVER. I am IN-Love with water!!!! 

[twenty - six] what are you thinking about right now?
Water! :)

[twenty - seven] what should you be doing?
Nothing, everything I am doing is exactly what I need to be doing in this moment! :) 

[twenty-eight] who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Myself.

[twenty-nine] how often do you talk to God?
I don't. I talk to the UNIVERSE!!!! :) To me, there is a difference.

[thirty] do you like working in the yard?
No, I like admiring gardens, and flowers, they smell pretty good....  MOtheR Nature is my Spirituality, the Earth is my Temple! 

[thirty-one] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Brighton, YES, Natasza Brighton..... This name came to me a few days ago so.... I've developed a liking toward it.

[thirty-two] do you act differently around the person you like?
Not really, I try to be myself. I've been nervous lately though. I do not see my crush regularly.... once a week, and when you like someone that is hard. 

[thirty-three] what is your natural hair color?
Chestnut brown with Red in the light, you have to get REaLLy close to see it.

[thirty - four] who was the last person to make you cry?
myself...... does that count?

[thirty - five] Do you think life is fair?
It can be..... You have to develop a certain consciousness to see it as such

[thirty - six] Do you believe someone can be faithful to you?
Absolutely someone can be faithful to you, just as equally as they can be unfaithful to you.... it's a choice! 

[thirty - seven] Are you scared someone is mad/upset at or about you?
No point in wasting energy on that.

[thirty-eight] Are you excited about anything?
I'm excited for LIFE itself, for my day ahead!!! :) 

[thirty-nine] Would you like to be friends with any of your ex's?
Sure.... 

[forty] And why?
Because ... why NOt? 

[forty-one] Do you think all guys are players? jerks? etc?
No there are a lot of good guys out there. People make mistakes, people act certain ways... People are People and one has to understand that it is all about themselves... it is their stories, it's not yours they're writing. If they are a player, a jerk, etc. It's about their own life.

[forty-two] Getting a haircut?
Haven't planned on it, perhaps a trim.

[forty-three] know any true friends?
YEs, a few. VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE.

[forty - four] What grade are you in?
OUt for tHE SUmMEr, but in the fall I will be in my fifth year of University, hoping to only make it a Semester.

[forty-five] Excited for next year?
Excited for everything..... LIFE itself is unfolding a such a beautiful manner.

[forty-six] Do you think you're going to be asked out this year or next?
Ummmmmm.

[forty-seven] What do you hate in the opposite sex?
Hate? Such a strong word.... 

[forty-eight] Do you think confidence and morals are sexy for the opposite sex?
They can be.

[forty-nine] Describe your classmates in your class(es) ?
Inquisitive.

[fifty] Happy for your friends?
Always

[fifty - one] Are you happy for yourself?
I try to be mostly, YES! Totally happy for myself.

[fifty - two] Who's your true idol and you know, for sure, who'll be there for you?
My Sister, My Mom and ME- We are all incredible, strong and HEROINES. 

[fifty - three] Do you believe everything happens for a reason and whats meant to be will find its way?
Yes. The Universe is a Mysterious and Amazing thing.

[fifty -four ] Before you leave, write down the lyrics of a song that will end this survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment