Wednesday 22 May 2013

A few things...

Just some thoughts I feel need to be let out....

Working when you are sick, or feel under well, not the greatest thing..... working is exhausting, much more when one is sick.

I think it's best if I deactivate my facebook account. It's not really doing much for me. It's just there. I think it's a good way to keep in touch with people and network, but all it does is sit there. I have no real need for it.

This is coming from the fact that I recently got removed as a friend on someone's account. Not like it's the end of the world, but it hurts. yes, it is only on facebook, but I don't know, you'd still like to know that you are remembered, or at least thought of..... All those kind of things are left off the hook because they obviously no longer matter.

This one is leaving things on a positive note..... I look forward to the days I get to see you. Every day I work, I think, "Maybe today will be it!" But then my shift ends without a trace of you and it makes me sad.... or it makes me question things.... which may or may not be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment