Thursday 16 May 2013

And the good times just keep rollin' .... or so I thought would make a great title!

Today I went for a run today, to wipe away my night last night..... too much stress, I sometimes allow in my life that need not be there.

It felt great to get back on the track, back on track.

With you: This is my sister I am talking about.... I feel that there are still so many changes and transitions she is going through, granted we are all developing from one point to the next but I thought she said that she'd give herself until I am done school. I have been done in over two weeks- Am I to ask you, what's going on?

We are still pretty distant, it seems and I am still not liking it.. When are you going to let me in??? It's kind of killing me. I have space in my heart for you.... I always will but you gotta put in some energy too..... With time I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment