Friday 31 May 2013

The Glory of Living

Last night I decided it had been a long enough time from not seeing you and thinking of you often that I wrote a missed connection on CL. Not the most trust-worthy of places but I went ahead and took a chance. Maybe I should take more of a chance, and a leap and actually ask you out, the next time I see you.

Sometimes even when the missed connection isn't for you, you respond. ANd I've received a few responses.... All polite but of course it's like a snag when the responder is not who you really would like it to be. Agh.... and ******* you make my ego desire your presence. My heart aches a little bit when my shift is over and I haven't seen you. It must be infatuation and lust, and the attention you illicit that makes me feel incredible. All I know is I'd really like to get to know you a little more. Where it seemed like you were attracted to me, first and more, it now seems the opposite is true.

This is another segwey, but I haven't been feeling all that great. I've been tired mostly, but it's not the same greatness that makes everything up to par... So, I guess I wrote the missed connection as a way to make myself feel good. And to process out the feelings I do have.

Anyways today is going to be woNDerFuL.

No comments:

Post a Comment