Saturday 25 May 2013

Laughter is the BEST medicine?

Here I am laughing at the fact of the first guy I ever really "hooked up" with wanting to, or says he does, "party again sometime together." HA, is what I say, as if that will happen again! I shouldn't be laughing, but it's a mix of that-will-never-happen-again, and oh-it-was-good-while-it-lasted, kind of a laughter. Instead of laughing, I feel I should almost be offended. After all, we hooked up, that's all we did - was fool around, and he would like to do it again, to get his needs met. P-ahh-leeze

Funnily enough I actually feel guilty for coyly enjoying his comment. I wouldn't mind being with him again, but we both, at least I have, changed so much in the four years we've not been in touch. I no longer drink. Even socially. I've been sober, or alcohol free for hmmm, I'd like to say two years but truth be told I have no idea when the last time I consumed alcohol was. I remember sipping at my mom's wine, last year, I think. So I guess that would make it a year or less... And I have a crush on someone, usually I prefer not to be with any other, than that person. But, if it happens, it happens.

Chances are it won't happen. Sometimes though, it's incredibly freeing, to simply loose control!

No comments:

Post a Comment