Monday 13 May 2013

"There is nothing wrong with wanting more of what we like....

.... The problem is that we can’t always get second helpings. Hunger is good for us. Without them we would become lethargic and languid. So, be thankful for what you do not have. The lack of it is fueling your desire for success."

This was my horoscope for yesterday and it applies so much for my day today.... I was yearning to see YOU. For you to come into the cafe and flirt with me, but you didn't show up..... Then I get a few other guys being interested when I am not at all of them. It's rather presumptuous of me to be jumping to conclusions when all they are is giving me a compliment or wishing to see me outside, in more of a formal setting but I am simply not interested in them, even in a relationship for that matter. I have a rather paradoxical relationship with the concept of "relationship"- I would sincerely like to be with someone, with a right kind of someone, but then again, being in a relationship is such a scary thing.... Anyways..... not seeing you is fuelling my desire to see you... That's it.

Until next time my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment