Tuesday 21 May 2013

unNamed

I am so tempted to do a creep search and look you up on facebook.

I am listening to a song from that cd you put together for me a few years back. Thank you. :)

I would like to let you know that I forgive you. From time to time I mull over in my mind, what happened, what were you thinking- whatever the reasons you had for making the decision to not choose me. I forgive you and I thank you. It was honestly not meant to be, between us and the choice you made was the one you made to best serve you for the moment and for the future.

You hear all the time that people come into your life for a reason and you were obviously not meant to stay in mine. And that's okay, we all move on and our souls may or may not connect later, if it serves us.

In short, I wouldn't be here, right now, strong, fearless, wonderfully powerful, ambitious and so much more if events had transpired differently.

Cheryl and you are better suited for each other.

Anyways instead of creeping away on the stupid social network we call facebook. I have decided to come here and write.

C'est la vie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment